Outdoor enthusiasts of all ages and experience levels – families, fishermen, hunters, boaters – can escape cabin fever and kick off the New Year getting ready for the great outdoors.
one-stop marketplace for everything outdoors. The 2020 boat and sportshow will showcase more than 300 new
boats to board and buy, from fishing boats and pontoons, to watersports boats and luxury vessels. In addition to the
best in boating, the show features can’t-miss deals on outdoor gear and marine accessories. Book hunting and
fishing trips, too. Plus a variety of activities and education for all ages, including:
- New! Paddle Sports Pool, where attendees can get their feet wet checking out demos and testing a new Hobie or Jackson Kayak. Seminars and open paddle times will be posted on-site.
- New! Career Day, students and job seekers can get career advice and hear about job openings from marine business professionals on Friday, January 10.
- New! The Show Me Stage, where attendees can hear from fishing experts and watch fishing and casting demonstrations.
- Back by Popular Demand! Fred’s Shed, offering do-it-yourself enthusiasts and boat owners the chance to hear professional, practical advice on maintaining, repairing and upgrading your boat or motor.
- Boats & Brews, featuring live music, craft beer tastings and more on Friday, January 10 from 5-9 p.m. Tickets will be available online.
- The Hawg Trough, a 5,000-gallon, fully stocked fishing demo tank with seminars from pro anglers – a chance to see firsthand how fish react to various rods and bait.
- KC Food Truck Mafia, serving up tasty, unique fare inside of Bartle Hall during the show from a variety of local food trucks.
- Willow Creek Trout Pond, where little ones can practice their angling skills for free, reeling in live trout.
Thursday, Jan. 9, 2–9 p.m.
Friday, Jan. 10 noon–9 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 11, 10 a.m.–9 p.m.
Sunday, Jan. 12, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
H. Roe Bartle Hall – 301 W. 13th St., Kansas City, MO 64105
Stay tuned to Instagram
for updates, giveaways and all things #KCBoatShow.
Media are invited to shoot move-in and setup starting Wednesday, Jan. 8. Interviews with sponsors, vendors, show
personalities and administration are available upon request. For press materials, preview photos, B-roll, interviews,
to attend media preview or obtain press badge, please contact Mackenzie Lujin at email@example.com
Please note full show title: Progressive® Insurance Kansas City Boat & Sportshow®.
About the Progressive® Insurance Kansas City Boat & Sportshow
The Progressive Insurance Kansas City Boat & Sportshow is produced by the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA), the world’s largest producer of boat and sportshows and the leading association representing the recreational boating industry. NMMA member companies produce more than 80 percent of the boats, engines, trailers, accessories and gear used by boaters and anglers throughout the U.S. and Canada. The association is dedicated to industry growth through programs in public policy advocacy, market statistics and research, product quality assurance and promotion of the boating lifestyle. For more, visit www.nmma.org
To learn more about Progressive Insurance, visit www.progressive.com
or contact Julie Kolencik at Julie_Kolencik@Progressive.com, (440) 395-2019.