*Take note of the vendors, their rates, and most importantly, all deadline dates.
If you have any questions or problems, please call any of the Progressive® Insurance Kansas City Boat & Sportshow Team:
- Becca Doyle, Show Manager - (314) 821-5400
- Nick Ligammari, Director of Operations - (312) 946-6279
- Christina Keller, Show Administrator - (314) 821-5400
- Maria Blevins Public Relations - (312) 946-6231
- Ani Grigorian, Digital Marketing - (312) 946-6211
- Melissa Hall, Exhibitor Registration and Ticket Coordinator - (954) 441-3236
We look forward to working with you to make the 2017 Show another successful show!
Update your Official Show Guide Information Online
NMMA Login required
Updates affect the Official Show Guide distributed for free to attendees and the “Who’s Exhibiting” list on the website.
- · If you have Multiple Booths, select the lowest Order #
- · Boat Categories apply for Boat Exhibitors only
- · Changes to the Company Account Info & Event Contact Info must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- · Changes in these sections affect the company’s Master Account, not the show guide
- · All information is subject to editing by Show Manager
Show Guide Information Submitted after November 6, 2016 may not appear in the printed Show Guide
A unique link was sent to you in a separate e-mail to order your show credentials. Please do not share your link with anyone.
The deadline to order credentials online to be mailed is January 5, 2017.
The maximum number of credentials issued is determined by the total amount of square feet of exhibit space your company has under contract. Additional/Replacement Credentials are at a cost of $12.00
Credentials will be mailed when your contracted space balance is paid in full.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
The deadline to order Exhibitor Credentials online to be mailed is January 5, 2017. Credentials ordered after the deadline will have to be picked up on show site.
Be My Guest Tickets - Discounted Exhibitor Show Invite Tickets (formerly) Exhibitor Guest Tickets
A unique link was sent to you in a separate e-mail to order your show tickets. Please do not share your link with anyone.
Invite your best customers and prospects to visit you at the show with "Be My Guest" Tickets. These tickets are discounted 50% off the general admission price. A $50.00 non-refundable deposit is required and there is a minimum order of 10 tickets.
New orders originating on-site will be charged a $50.00 no-refundable deposit. Tickets will be printed on hard ticket stock. The deadline to order Be My Guest Tickets to be mailed is January 5, 2017. Hardstock tickets ordered after the deadline will have to be picked up on show site.
Certificate of Insurance
NMMA Allocation Procedures
- Allocation & Display Guidelines [PDF - 1882.1Kb]