Honda Generator Giveaway
Be sure to enter for your chance to win an EU 2001 Honda Generator provided by Ball Power Equipment; it's a $1,200 value! Enter to win now!
The file '/shared/controls/shows/contests/contest.ascx' does not exist.
at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultInternal(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean throwIfNotFound, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate)
at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultWithNoAssert(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean throwIfNotFound, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate)
at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResult(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate)
at System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(VirtualPath virtualPath)
at Nmma2.Cms.WebPage.CreateControls(Control container, InfoList`1 controls) in C:\WebProjects\ClassLibraries\Framework\Cms\Pages\WebPage.cs:line 609
EU 2001 Honda Generator Contest Rules
- To enter the Kansas City Boat & Sportshow EU 2001 Honda Generator contests individuals must complete the on-line entry form located on this page or the enter to win kiosk located on the show floor.
- One (1) grand prize winner will be selected and contacted by email and/or phone the week of January 7th, 2009 to receive the EU 2001 Honda Generator. No cash substitutions will be made available to winners.
- All entries must be completed and legible to be considered eligible.
- No purchase necessary to enter the Honda Generator contest. The Contest is open to all legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older except direct employees and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household as employees of the National Marine Manufacturers Association, agents involved in this promotion, Kansas City Boat & Sportshow sponsors and their parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries. Only one prize per family, household or address. The winners and individuals submitting entry forms acknowledge that NMMA is not liable for reimbursement for any prizes otherwise payable to promotion contestants who are in violation of this provision.
- NMMA reserves the right to change contest rules, regulations, and offers at any time without notice.
- Contest begins January 1, 2009 and ends January 11, 2009. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local taxes on prizes are the responsibility of the winner. Names and likenesses of promotion winners may be used by NMMA for promotional purposes without further compensation to NMMA Contest winners. For a list of winners, send a SASE to NMMA at 1144 Olivette Executive Parkway Suite 120 Saint Louis, MO 63132.